Curator Great Wave Socks
The image depicts a rogue wave endangering three boats off the coast of Kanagawa with Mount Fuji rising in the background. The indigo blue (Prussian blue) so recognizable in Hokusai’s landscapes, was used as the foundation in our piece honoring the most recognizable work of Japanese art in the world.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Made in Portugal using 200 needles, the most advanced craftsmanship, to produce some of the finest seamless socks on the market.
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)