Thinking about what you are going to do with those fresh Canadian apples? This is it!
4 sheets of Filo pastry
3 Apples ( I used gala)
1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
tbsp of sugar or maple syrup
- Preheat oven at 375
- Peel and thickly slice apples
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg and maple syrup and combine
- Brush filo sheets with melted butter or oil
- Place apples on on pastry and turn up side of pastry
- Brush more melted butter on the edges of pastry
- Put in oven until golden brown (around 40 min)
Eat while warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a little ramekin or at room temp. is just as delicious!!
← Article précédent
Article suivant →