- 6 oz. mixed greens
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cooked beets
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned flageolets, drained and rinsed
- scant 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- scant 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- about 2 cups drained feta cheese, crumbled
- Arrange the salad greens in a salad bowl and set aside
- Cut the onion in half and thinly slice to form semicircles. Put into bowl
- Cut the tomatoes in half and peel the beets, If necessary, and dice. Add to the onion with the remaining ingredients, except the nuts and cheese.
- Sprinkle over the nuts and cheese and serve at once.