When you are feeling low cooking is not on the agenda. So all I am saying is let other people feed you by supporting their business! Its a win-win situation. I have been buying pre-made and take out food from the following places and thought I would share great meals I had to give you some inspiration.
- Casa Mia for their Veal Parmesan
- Foodland for their Cabbage rolls or Old school meatloaf
- Rip-tide for their Pad Thai
- Gull and Firkin for their Roast Beef
- Mama’s Pizza, Queen Margarita and Casa DiGiorgios for Pizza
- Fearless Meats for Hamburgers
- Breakwall- Ribs
- Yumi Sushi and Genji Sushi
- Limon - all of the menu is great
- Green Eggplant - Greek salad with Kabob skewers
- La Sala - Ravioli
- Isabella's - Donuts
When they open up again, I will be going to Sauvignon Bistro and Veloute Bistro as I like the ambiance. I’m also going to make it a point, to try some new ones on Kingston road as well.
What are your favourites? Comment down below!