Trust me these are amazing!
– 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
– 300g Dark Chocolate
– 2 cups Coconut Sugar
– 1tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1 cup Ground Almonds
– 1 mashed Avocado
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 3 Eggs
1. Pre heat the oven to 375
2. Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a saucepan over a very low heat – do not overheat or the chocolate will burn.
3. Stir in the coconut sugar
4. Add the ground almonds and baking powder
5. Pour in the vanilla extract
6. Mash the avocado in a bowl before adding to the mixture
7. Crack the eggs into a mug and lightly beat before adding to the mix
8. Pour the mixture into a greased brownie tin and bake for 30 minutes
9. Leave to cool before cutting brownie into pieces.
Its gooey delicious and semi-guilt free. Enjoy!