Poshalicious Recipes: Easy Stir Fry
Recipe for stir fry add 1 Teaspoon of extra honey and a dash of sriracha makes it yummier. Serve with rice or rice noodles.
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 – 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- Whisk stir fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan to medium-high.
- Add sauce and heat until thickened, whisking as needed, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a storage container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
To use immediately:
- Whisk sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add to your favorite stir fry recipe as needed. Allow sauce to cook with your stir fry until thickened.