Poshalicious Recipes: Baked Egg and Zoodles w/ Avocado
- Nonstick spray
- 3 zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Red-pepper flakes, for garnishing
- Fresh basil, for garnishing
- 2 avocados, halved and thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles and olive oil to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into 4 even portions, transfer to the baking sheet and shape each into a nest.
3. Gently crack an egg into the center of each nest. Bake until the eggs are set, 9 to 11 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with red-pepper flakes and basil. Serve alongside the avocado slices.