- I lb. ground beef- I prefer grass fed from Ontario.
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- I heaping tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- I heaping tablespoon full of ketchup (I prefer French’s- still made in Canada ! )
- 1 tablespoon of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce (they still don’t know the origins of how it came to be…)
- Optional- 1/4 cup of super fine breadcrumbs (if you have pantry). I have also used 2 tablespoons of oats.
- Add salt and pepper
Directions are simple. Just mix it all up and let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes while you put all the condiments together. Then makes the patties (do not forget to take your rings off!). Pan fry in a hot cast iron.
Extra special on Cobbs buns! Enjoy!